New Client Intake Process
All new clients will go through the following steps:
1. To become a new client, you need first contact my office via telephone at 916 353-0750 and leave the following information (age of client, reason for seeking treatment, and times I can reach you). I will return your call within 3 business days.
(Note: My office does not do intakes, discuss symptoms, or quote fees via email.)
2. There is a free 5-10 minute phone consultation prior to the 1st appointment.
During the 10 minute phone consultation we will discuss clinical symptoms, discuss fees for the first appointment and schedule your first appointment.
3. The First Appointment:
During our first meeting we discuss your symptoms, your history, a treatment plan, and treatment costs.
4. After one or two appointments if we both decide it is a good fit; and you decide to go forward, we begin working together.
5. I do not take insurance. All therapy is private pay. Fees are due at time of service. There is no sliding scale or payment plans. Only checks are accepted.
6. New Client appointments require 48 hours cancellation notice.
7. The office is closed on Monday’s.
8. My practice is open to teens, adults and children ages 10 and up.
9. Please leave your telephone number each time you call.